SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-10197

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

Another day passes with absolutely no news and the price remains steady.

Honest question - the shareprice has moved 0.01 of a cent since the last webinar 5 weeks ago, and in that webinar AF indicated the awareness of the company in relation to timeline forthe oppies and shareprice and indicated there would be announcement(s)forthcoming to wit there has been nothing of material interest to the marketand in the same webinar indicated that the 205 stores will not be online by theannounced end of April 30, as there will be some stragglers.

So how exactly is this setting up nicely when there is zero information coming out from thecompany? Also how much of a bump are you thinking will occur in the next few weeks? If setting up nicely I am assuming you have a number in mind forwhat you would like to see in say the next 4 to 5 weeks based on the announcement(s) and revenues you have alluded to be aware of what is coming through yourresearch (I'm not saying you have inside info by any means) you and some othershave done some work somewhere and come up with some scenarios etc so what doyou feel that will mean materially to the SP in the next few weeks? Just curious.

And conversely at what pointwould you not be as optimistic, should no news come out as eluded to by the company over the past 5 weeks? Because what I am seeing is the usual hype and movement that has occurred for over a year now prior to the 4C and in some quarters and expectation around revenue production being way higher than what is possible for a Business to Business provider given the standard terms of business to business invoicing, which may lead to disappointment in the numbers (again) in this quarterly.

Next quarter no worries,because there will be a significant number of CC stores on line for at least 2/3 of the quarter, but this one not so much.

Last edited by Notthedart: 13/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.