SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1074

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    I'd be keen to know what the penetration rate into Capricorn members is with the current AppStab software offering?....as I do think this would give us a better guide. That being, I think penetration fo new software would be similar to existing if it was a changeover / renewal (not 'so' new) and also positioned as such to its members by the co-ops governaning body (ie: Capricorn Board / executive).

I do think that the key thing lacking at SPX is the quantitative and qualitative measures & metrics.

I would love to see a more professional approach to using metrics to guide & outline strategic direction, drive performance, communicate to shareholders and in the end act a measure of progress & accountabilty - ie: of success or otherwise.

Alongside this (as others have said more eloquently) would love to see the qualitative measures, such as testimonials and case studies from businesses using SPENDA.

The above is a change in governance and comunication that others are calling for also, and that SPX and its stake/shareholders could really benefit from.

Anyway, enough from me. Over past 4 weeks just been trying to re-aquaint myself and go back to remind / research the history again. I have been around for a couple of years on CRO/SPX so still reasonably placed to just hold for a while yet.

EB smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.