SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-10783

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    In response to the million bucks question, I've already clarified that issue once on the SPX threads more than 12 months ago. Despite the circle jerk crew talking about it dozens of times since, having failed to read or comprehend my clarification (Hi @jevvy ), I don't feel the need to repeat myself.

I'm certain we'll see a significant uptick in cash receipts in the next 4c. Will we be cf+? Who knows, but we will be a lot closer than we have been previously.

Once all stores are fully onboard, revenue from CC will of course be much more than the $75k p/m quoted in the announcement. As stated, that was just the measurable revenue, a minimum guarantee if you will. It will take time for all stores to adopt the B2C revenue stream so to answer your question, we won't see the maximum revenue for some time so I'll go with the safe option of between $75k pm and $400k pm for now.

Bear in mind that not all stores were on board for the entire quarter. So my guess along with everyone else's is pie in the sky stuff. I have an opinion but no evidence to back it up so I'll just happily wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $488 69.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8358251 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.