SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-10792

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    How so? The company has not delivered the promised Agri announcements in nearly 90 days.
    Before you say there were no promises, why raise it in a public forum if there was nothing behind it and create the expectation.

For a trained investigator, as you say you are, Remove the personal and step back and have another look, do you not see a consistent pattern of behaviour coming the coming company?

I do hope you are right and I am wrong, but so far @BigKenny not a single critical timeframe has been met by the company.
    Yes the activity or requirements have been met but at a minimum of 3 to 6 months after the timeline set by the company - the Options can't be rolled over and the silence coming from the Company is deafening.

Then to read (if true) that the ASX once again have sent back an announcement as they are not satisfied with the information contained - C'mon man surely by now the company has learnt from previous lessons in this space - but clearly not if @GT55 is correct.

As I have previously said the only way for the oppies to move if if meaningful announcements are made and so far the company is failing holders in their ability to achieve that, because clearly there is a meaningful announcement around but the ASX do not like the content.

Who do you hold accountable for that? The ASX or the Company (please note I am not targeting AF, he is one man - there is a whole organisation here and questions need to start being asked as this is beyond a learning curve now for a publicly listed company, these lessons should have been learnt in 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.