SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-11104

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Another interesting point you make is the market sentiment, and this is the challenge.

I've been reading up on speculative stocks, and anything that may be helpful.

Some quotes ive seen are

Buy when there is blood in the water

Build a story around a company

Did it pass the BBQ test

So Heck what are we meant to do when the market is down ?, all I'm doing so far is thinking if I'm correct and that right now this company is progressing, and it's revenue is growing even if the share price is declining that based on research leads me to my sentiment of buy and hold.

Also that said, a quote was..." in the short term the stock market is a voting machine, but in the long term a weighing machine "

in that yes the market says SPX nbg, but when the revenue increases enough so to will the price.

Personally after lots of losses it's what drove me to look into how to reverse engineer what made a top company successful and see if I can find it in a specy.

Spenda has me down a lot from my 8c buy in, and I did not enjoy the ride down. ( that's when I started researching )

So I mixed up Warren Buffet, and a bunch of other investors concepts and its narrowed me down to 2 specs SPX and PWN

They both have moats against other players in the game, and are unique in what they offer. NFA

Each has very high upside potential to be very large market's.

sure it means I've gotta accept I can loose all my funds, although if I sniff they are going under I'll get out before zero.

I think PWN is cash flow positive tho, unlike SPX.

perhaps you could explain what you liked about CRO and how you picked it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.38K 616.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1289232 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4747129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.