SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I guess thats up to you, as in is your investment thesis soly...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I guess thats up to you, as in is your investment thesis soly based on the market reactions?

If what you said was true earlier about your purchased cro due to webinars and what the company said.

Today announcement is another tick in company progression & validation.

The market is fickle, and you must decide to ignore it and make your decision not on it current sentiment value.

Rather what can they grow into, and going by 14 quarters of going towards positive.
    Decent companies adopting the tech, CC and likely soon Capricorn ( I take note of Capricorns CEO positive commentary found in prior announcements into this )

Nothing is harder than buying into the lows, but I want wealth.
    If risk worried me I'd go a divided paying blue chip or buy a property and rent it.

Some call out a decision to buy this stock blind faith.

Id argue that in how one chooses to buy & hold and monitor for signs a company is done for.

Questions...
    If Spenda is a dog ...

why did a company after extensive research give Spenda access to 50 million.

They are PayFac approved

Fiserv & Mastercard approved

Why would Carpet Court after company due diligence decided to use them ?

Why would Capricorn pay for the upgrades?

The answers for me is this company as crap as the last few years have been is getting into its strides.

I not worried about the market value, for in time the valuation will adjust.

If we sit on the sidelines for the market to understand, to see if they can do what they set out, well .... one things for certain at that time the price will not be as cheap.

Id rather hold to my conviction of that they are becoming Spenda than, not be holding as the discovery rush on a announcement or 4c and missed a low entry.

Everyone has there own strategies, mix an match till you find yours

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.