SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-11172

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    100% incorrect.

The “race thing” had nothing to do with the spelling of my name. I have no idea why you assume this. I’ve never mentioned it. People make spelling mistakes all the time - and my name is unusual. Abdubul is actually my real (middle) name. Doesn’t worry me in the slightest.

I didn’t really want to expose all this but you are leaving me no choice with your accusations.

A poster on here who I also know outside of this forum suggested that the reason you were so quick to attack me even though I never direct any comments at you was that your attacks were racially motivated. They produced quite a bit of evidence based kb your commentary on here and other social media platforms such as Twitter. None of this evidence was particularly strong to be fair.

I told them I was happy to let the matter rest, however they said it was making them feel uncomfortable and asked me to call you out. This put me in a very difficult position, which I hope you can empathise with even though we have differing positions on this stock.

I decided it would be unfair on you to cry “racism” but also unfair on the other poster (who was very upset) to ignore the whole thing. Therefore I simply suggested that IF your behaviour towards me was racially motivated, please modify it as there’s no place for this behaviour here or anywhere.

You immediately denied that your unprovoked goading of me was racially motivated. I accepted this denial without argument or complaint and continue to do so.

Of course you can choose to keep bringing it up but I don’t know what this achieves apart from upsetting the other poster further, and being completely unedifying for everyone else on here.

Before you ask - no I will not reveal who the other poster is as we both know what that will lead to based on your past behaviour.

Again, I consider that matter dealt with and am happy to leave it behind. But if you keep choosing to resurface it I will continue to defend myself, as I would against any bully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.