SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-11930

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Yes for sure, I believe there is clearly enough flows coming on that will result in a good inflection point.

From my understanding they have been mainly dealing with smaller sized businesses to build out the platform and get it right.

AirPlus coming onboard was obviously a pivotal moment and signalled that the platform has matured and ready to take on much bigger fish. No first loss requirement is a very big thing as it was the only real limiting factoring in being able to take on big business.

With many thousands of businesses to now onboard they'll need to open their bandwidth further with some more hands on deck I'd imagine. Each spoke will need to be activated and here's hoping to a large uptake of POS terminals.

As put out by the company they typically earn 1-2% from flows depending on what functionality is being utilised. However, it's interesting to note that in the latest eBev announcement they mention 2-4%.

So let's look at the accumulated deals and the flows they all bring. I've added the known B2B & B2C flows together.

Carpet Court was the first major signing and had an approximate annual flow of $1,000,000,000.

Next is Capricorn with approximately $23,000,000,000. B2C yet to be announced though as mentioned we will be advised when appropriate.

Up next is Agrichain with $2,200,000,000 on chain at any given momen. Revenue shares 75:25.

eBev initially announced a couple of years ago with Spenda providing a small finance facility to them. Recently announced full rollout of the platform with plans to tackle Aus, then UK, finally US. Won't factor in OS plans just yet but they will become more relevant later on and are significant. The Aus opportunity is big enough as it is. As announced $11,400,000,000.

FSCO was announced awhile back but need more info before anything can be factored in. Watch this space.

OnTheBox just launched as a business so pointless factoring it in at this stage. Should be great competition for AuctionsPlus which is very archaic.

So the known flows are $37,600,000,000.

Now you need to deduct a bit for cash payments on the B2C side. You need to decide how much B2C they are able to capture. I think the earliest indicator of this will be what the Carpet Court update of POS terminals is like. As we know they were the first off the rank and revenue should start to come in over the next 6 months as they are rolled out.

So what are people's thoughts on the revenue that can be gained with $37,600,000,000 of flows? Interested to see your workings. If I've missed something please raise it.

May peace be apon you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.46K 3.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7475416 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5059600 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.