SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Loving yourinsights and great to see some quality posters coming...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606

Loving yourinsights and great to see some quality posters coming onboard.

Keep them coming!

I had given up hope on seeing any civil,articulate discussion on the Spenda threads.

Thank you!

2024 is set to be the one we have all beenpatiently holding and accumulating for.

Imagine buying in 3 years on the basis of whatcould happen, then now seeing everything come to a reality.

I was one of them who bought in at 1c, watch itride up until 20c and then was able to accumulate from 7c, 6c and so on, butreally top up hard around .009-1.2 and got my average down from 7c where Itopped up big time, now down to 1.4.

That’s my story, love seeing other people’sstories who also believe in Adrian and Spenda.

I feel for those whose minds have beencompromised by the garbage being spilt on here in an unprecedented fashion, bypure number of posts per day and by content and quality of post.

I’ve never seen so much hate and foul behaviourfrom grown adults.

I mean people here bought in at 10c, 7c and so on,when we had nothing, now are more vocal than ever of what bad state they seethis company in.

Yet they seen such a bright future when we hadnothing, to stump up 100’s of thousands, then didn’t have the foresight toaccumulate at the lower levels when we can see so much be accomplished over thepast few months.

HC definitely needs to clean up their forum IMO,with the BMX bandits have absolutely added nothing of value and have turnedpeople like myself away from this sight.

To see 20+ post from the same unhinged, ignorantand pathetic group of adults, taking to themselves about a stock they see nowhas no future, but bought in at 7-10c and went hard when we had nothing, has nological reasoning whatsoever.

Considering now we have:

CC

Capricorn

Ebev

Agrichain

OTB

Air-plus

FSCO must beclose also to releasing some updates.

So, all inthe company has now completed the ecosystem that these adults bought in for, it’ssigned up these major companies to use their system now and in 2-3 years willall be fully rolled out.

Yet the samepeople who bought up big time at levels many multiples of what the price is nowwhen we had nothing, are clogging up the threads with baseless information,mis-information on how the company is dog lol.

Well done toall long-term holders that have held through storm, also to all new investorswho have jumped on at the right time.

Then goodbyeto these BMX bandits, as with the by 31st being the time left forCapricorn to show their alliance with company and unity in our future, doesn’tleave much time for these low lives to spit their venom.

I know wewill see a small number of them do a full 260 and jump onboard the Spenda trainand never doubted the company blah blah, but we will never forget who you are thecrap you guys have thrown around these threads over the last 6 months andbeyond.

That’senough again until Capricorn sign the deal and sets us off like a firecracker,as until then these BMX bandits will continue to ruin this forum.

Only two weeksmax to wait!

Until then, I'd recommend to ignore these sick individuals, as they only survive on attention, as they are obviously very bored, uneducated, uninspiring and most certainly very unstable individuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.46K 3.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7475416 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5059600 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.