SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-11966

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Overall market sentiment is a complex thing and it alone can obviously affect whether investors want to buy, sell, or do nothing.

I'm not worried why on this particular day at this particular moment why a line is not getting taken out. That's for the pip traders to worry about. That's not what I am. I am a pure long-term investor in game changing businesses. This seems to be one of them.

The short term increase of the SP indicates a reversal is well underway. I guess investors are getting set before the Carpet Court, Capricorn, eBev, Agrichain et.al systems all get switched with a broad usage of the platform. It happens in a stepwise fashion and takes time. This ain't no mining company fossicking around. But once it's online it's largely a case of set and forget and let the platform do it's thing. The revenue just keeps coming in and the commodity never runs out .

I look forward to learning why the really negative posters here can't just move on? Makes no sense at all to waste your life on something you've clearly given up on. That's the time to call it quits and find something else that works for you. There are lessons to be learnt along the way. Figure then out and put them to good use on your next venture ☺️.

Looking forwards to some proper above board discussion on the potential here.

Let's see those workings ladies and gents and compare ☺️. What sort of realistic revenue do you see the initial deals bringing in with their significant flows? As announced all Carpet Court stores took up Spenda. Now just waiting for what percentage take up POS and the credit functionality between stores and head office.

Hope you all have a top afternoon and great weekend my friends

May the weekend bring you peace and happiness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.188K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8583422 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3873227 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.