SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

I don’t disagree I wasn’t here for Telstra, but was holding when...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I don’t disagree I wasn’t here for Telstra, but was holding when Whola and ebev where originally announced and the whole spoke and hub strategy around Capricorn in 21.

But you have to agree it does finally seem progress has been made and with CC on board they company now has a proven and demonstrable product set which has lead to Agrichain POC ( note to everyone we do not have access to to their 2billion yet, we have a proof of concept with access to 15mill at this stage so please don’t count those chickens just yet).

At the AGM the company did clarify that the diligence undertaken by Capricorn was significantly more than they had thought would be required and came through that with ticks of approval but way longer than anticipated which , for me, is another big plus given after all that the deal was eventually signed.

POS and B2C was never part of the plan but will significantly in the next couple of years as this, in my opinion, is where the revenue could start flowing because I think the ratio of invoices being paid by EFT ( where SPX only receives 26c) still way exceeds CC transactions on the B2B equation but the B2C side that would be the complete opposite then things get interesting in the next couple of years.

Also agree though people need to start weighing potential revenue against increased costs. More staff will be required to complete the roll outs and more sales team will be required to move away from EFT payments and to CC payments which will benefit SPX greatly.

I think 2024 and 2025 look to be shaping up to be what many here (without short memories) thought 2021 and 2022 were supposed to be.

Last edited by Notthedart: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.