SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Really good post mate direct and to the point and you bring a...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Really good post mate
    direct and to the point and you bring a lot of years experience.

If i am called a faither so be it, quite frankly i suppose i should be seen i have invested into the company.

What i find interesting though that a major co op such as Capricorn enlisted Spenda to facilitate a software and payments facilitator at a cost of $1.7m
    Also they put the software through its pacers to make sure it works efficiently especially when it has to interact with other major companies ie suppliers and members.

Now take away Capricorn and you have other companies such as Carpet Court and now EBEV to utilise our software and payments gateways, which in turn needs to interact with their corresponding suppliers and members/customers

I believe that now with the implentation of AIRPLUS and their unique features we could see no more draw down of the DW and this will close once the term is up. ( i could be wrong but that's how i see it ).

There is a lot of moving parts at the moment, what hey are doing i suppose is strategic in a sense, and over time we will see the bigger picture.

Only time will tell and i am hoping for Every ones sake here that the company succeeds, people have worked hard for their money to buy shares in a company they believe in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.