SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Oh look, another account that will promote any small detail that...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Oh look, another account that will promote any small detail that could be construed as negative, yet ignore the glaringly obvious fact that this company will be a massive player in it’s space in the years to come.

Welcome to the thread, you’re in good company.

Although none of you are legitimate posters (that’s also glaringly obvious), I’ll just say that there is no such thing as a perfect company. There will be ups and downs during the year periods of establishment and development. And there will still be ups and downs from this point. That’s just reality.

But from this point, Spenda as an investment is a no brainer. Just my opinion, but I think it’s almost impossible to lose your money from here if you take a mid to long term view. If you’re realistic, you’ll surely agree with this. If you don’t think the share price will increase from here with a mid to long term view, you either don’t know what you’re doing or you have an agenda.

Sure, you can focus on literally any perceived negative aspect of any company, but then you’re blinkered to the future prospects. Good luck if that’s your investment style, but I’m sure your potential profits will be hamstrung by your negativity.

Now our resident trolls will come out and say something negative and irrelevant about the company’s past, during its stages of establishment and development to the company we see today.

Why do we invest? Do we invest in a company’s past, or its future?

All imo. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.