SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

And just like clockwork, sure as night follows day, as...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    And just like clockwork, sure as night follows day, as predicted, a post focussed on the past. What a surprise.

My apologies, I hadn’t seen you post here before, I went through your history and yes, you’re just another one of the trolls when it comes to this company. Some of your previous assertions have been nothing short of ludicrous.

It’s obvious that you know what you’re talking about, that cannot be denied. Your motivations though are obviously nefarious.

You say the company is poorly managed and has a “glaring slow uptake of the actual product”… That tells you everything you need to know about why you’re posting what you are.

In 4 short years the company has developed and refined a product that has been taken up by some huge companies that are on the verge of producing some massive revenue.
    They have enlisted a large international bank to assist with funding. They no longer need first loss capital, the importance of that cannot be understated. There’s a clue there for the lack of use of the original $50m dw.

They have launched their PayFac merchant payment services. This will play a huge part in the success of the company.

None of that points to a company that is poorly managed, in fact it is clear evidence of quite the opposite.

See, when you only focus on the past, when all of this was under development, and ignore absolutely everything that will enable the company a massive player not only in Australia, but also internationally, your agenda becomes clear.

You say the company is overhyped. The share price over the last couple of years would suggest that that is a load of rubbish. Try harder to make your fabrications believable.

The majority of companies you pull apart end up broke or delisted etc. Perhaps there is some cognitive bias towards poorly performing companies on your part. I’m not sure why you’d focus on pulling apart dud companies instead of finding the next unicorn, but each to their own.

Bottom line is, by the time you pull apart this company enough to realise that you could in fact make many multiples on your investment, I’ll be hundreds of % up already.

I have no doubt that your presence here is for trading purposes. Its pretty clear to most that we are about to see some northward SP movement in the near future, I’d suggest you’ll be accumulating as many as you can before that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.28K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3835361 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3817318 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.