SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Hey mate thanks for your ongoing interactions it's been...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Hey mate thanks for your ongoing interactions it's been refreshing

When I was discussing the business with the CEO Adrian Floate, he mentioned that Spenda is essentially 5 busineses in one. I asked him to explain further.

A lot of the other fintechs/SaaS companies solve 1 problem. There would be a big value proposition in having the platform carry out the functions of 5 or more separate businesses. There is significant gains to be had if all of your software works synergistically.

You can essentially undercut everyone and once the software is dispersed throughout the node and spokes it's difficult to remove. It seems you wouldn't want to anyway given what benefits you can gain for your business.

The platform leads to a big reduction in manual handling and human input errors. So less costly errors, delays, & reduced staff costs to offset the cost of the Spenda platform.

I just feel a lot here can't see the big picture of what the business model/plan and platform is. It's such a shame and it might lead to a big missed opportunity.

I really hope that the people who can't see the potential and see a need to post here negatively like crazy people are able to find salvation. Don't waste your lives stewing in what could have been. Pick yourselves up and find the positives in your life, find the next opportunity .

It's been brilliant debating with you, I look forward to many more if it will help us all narrow down on the truth and potential here before it is realised.

Thanks friends and may peace and happiness illuminate your beautiful souls ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $71.34K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1738191 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3806074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.