SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I totally agree, one of the issues for me is since the spoke and...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I totally agree, one of the issues for me is since the spoke and Node concept was announced in 2021 there has not been a clearly articulated vision or strategy coming from the company.

Since then SPX have also pivoted not into lending (Spokes and nodes was announced before any mention of a Debt Warehouse) and now POS or B2C options and now becoming a PAYFAC as well. All great for the longer term and bigger picture but I would really like a vision of what 2024 and beyond looks like for Spenda as there have been some significant shifts in service offerings but it appears peacemeal at this stage.

That and greater transparency on the various revenue streams I think will really assist in the market gaining a greater understanding of SPX works, because to be honest at the moment there seem to about 20 people who have cobbled bits and pieces together from various Information releases but not a definitive, this is what we do, this is how we do and this where we are going from SPX. There was some great stuff produced in 2021 (when they were CRO) but everything in the past 12 months or so has been more marketing than vision.
    Last edited by Notthedart: 15/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.453K 655.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6012211 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1273575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.