SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-12198

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Good afternoon my good friend, thanks soo much for reaching out again ❤️.

I feel you might need the most help out of anyone here. That's ok I have plenty of time to help rehabilitate you in between the other debating we have going on. Firstly I'd just like to say that I'm here for you mate .

Alright let's get started .

Firstly, it would be prudent if you said publicly here which financial services business you work for?

Secondly, how much do they pay you per hour? We might be able to find you suitable alternative employment that will be much better for your mental wellbeing and soul. What other things are you interested in? Might be even able to find you a bump in your salary .

I just want to give you a bit of a test to see what sort of job you might be suitable for. All you have to do is answer the following questions:

The Fintech company Spenda recently announced significant new deals. These included Carpet Court, Agrichain, eBev & Capricorn. There total known flows are over $30,000,000,000.

Q1. Take a look at the image below to determine the range of revenue that is possible on max take up and full rollout.

Q2. Calculate what the market cap range will be with approximately 4,000,000,000 SOI.

Q3. Finally show us all what the potential SP range will be based off of the market cap range you determine.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5885/5885261-9c99d3d4544c307e582a4b99f4bce819.jpg

As I mentioned on Friday we should all consider this a safe space, take your time with your workings and post your answer when you're confident you're on the money.

May peace and happiness be upon you ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.