SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-12208

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Hey mate that's good of you for refreshing my memory. Appreciate it and I'm more than happy to talk. That's what we're here for ❤️

I think it's very important for people to disclose their conflicts of interest. I asked you to say which financial services business you work for. I'm fully aware that if you're asked to do so you are required to reveal who it is. You've been asked this numerous times and you choose to ignore it every time. This is very telling in itself.

Its very easy I'll do it it right now. I'm an independent long-term investor trying to debate and discuss the potential of the Spenda business. Many hands make light work and I love nothing more than to participate in genuine open discussions.

I uncovered in those early days that the link between the CEO Adrian Floate and Capricorn was a lot stronger than what people thought.

I believe I was the first one to notice Cirralto mentioned in a Capricorn prospectus. I then approached Adrian to try and get some idea if it was possible for Cirralto to take on such a big node that Capricorn is. He was very cagey and wouldn't give me anything. I guess he didn't want anything to get out as it was still very early days. This was years ago.

Afterwards I formed the view that at some point Cirralto could take on Capricorn, I decided to take a long-term position in the business.

I was under the impression that it was going to take another few years to get the ball rolling with Capricorn. It has however happened much sooner than anyone realised was even feasibly possible. I guess that's thanks to the new AirPlus and PayFac agreements etc.

So as a pure independent long-term investor I was prepared to give the company 5-10 years to mature as a business. I originally bought in at 4c just before the big jump to 20c. I've been DCA'ing since because I really didn't want to miss the Capricorn boat.

Now let's look at why I would take such a big risk. Capricorn members purchase over $3,200,000,000 in parts and supplies through Capricorn. There are over 26,000 Capricorn members with an average turnover of $900,000. As discussed on Friday that's $23,400,000,000. So there are significant flows to managed by taking on this huge network of node and spokes. As stated by the company they take a 1-2% clip depending on what functionality is being used. Deduct a small amount for cash payments. Even using a super conservative clip of 0.25% results in significant revenue. Even if you assume they can only capture half of the flows the revenue is still very significant.

It's impossible to time perfectly your buy in. I took a long-term position and am confident it's going to pay off. I have very little doubt ATHs will be exceeded once these recent big time deals starts flowing.

Hope this helps you understand a long-termers point of view.

May peace and happiness be upon you my friend ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.