SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It has been great hasn't it ❤️.We've all learnt lots and hope we...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    It has been great hasn't it ❤️.

We've all learnt lots and hope we can continue to narrowing down the opportunity.

It'a such a good place to be able to get down all of your thoughts in long form.

It does take a bit of courage though I might add. There's some wild characters lingering in the shadows. All good fun though at the end of the day. If nothing else they're comedic geniuses, little repetitive though. Hopefully one day they are able to broaden their horizons. Slow down and smell the roses a bit more. Some need to take a long look in the mirror I think. Figure out what they want to be remembered for. Being an intentionally negative daily troll on a forum such as this is definitely not something I'd want to be remembered for.

Imagine this, you miraculously beat millions of other sperm to your mum's ovaries. You survive birth and all that entails. You survive childhood and absorb all of the knowledge your elders and the community provides. You are then released into the world to fend for yourself as an adult. You're very lucky to have even arrived at this point and for some untold reason you decide to be an intentional negative troll on a stock forum where your aim is to trick people into selling their shares. Maybe it's for a small wage from your boss, maybe it's for yourself so you can buy in a bit lower. Who knows but you, apparently you're too scared to reveal who you work for because of what other people think of you. The truth is revealed as they say.

Anyhow I guess everyone has their own reasoning. I'm more than confident all can be forgotten if you change your ways. Just take the first step and apologies to your fellow humans ❤️.

Back to looking forwards and not dwelling on the past.

I feel the key thing we are all waiting for is the first good jump in revenue. It appears likely as we head through CY 2024. If you read through each of the key announcements they are all in their initial rollouts. Carpet Court should be more advanced than the others given they were first off the rank. Should be the first with good POS flow through.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon full of peace and happiness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.