SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Good morning beautiful person ❤️It's such a great place to...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Good morning beautiful person ❤️

It's such a great place to express long form thoughts and to be able to show your workings with proof, where possible. I feel like this is an area where a lot of people can improve.

In this most recent post I was able to succinctly express my view that the Capricorn B2C flows can result in significant revenues for Spenda.

As well as my own writing I was able to post images to present some facts. The facts included that the average revenue of a Capricorn member is around $900,000. The second fact is that there are actually 27,000 Capricorn members, not 26,000 like I and a lot people originally thought. Furthermore I showed that Spenda expect to earn 1% from POS flows.

I thought it would be wise to calculate and show a variety of fees charged. My examples included 0.25%, 0.5%, 0.75%, and finally 1% as indicated by the company themselves.

Please feel free to slow down a bit and go through the figures I posted. Also feel free to show your own workings for such a scenario so we can compare. You could even help the collective here by showing the eBev POS flows and add them to the figures I posted for Capricorn POS flows. That would be most helpful and productive.

This is all just about trying to define the potential revenue flow before it comes online. It's something I was taught as a young lad from my elders. What great advice it was hey? Love them for it, it's put me in good stead.

My elders also taught me about resilience, developing a thick skin to be able to deal with the challenges I may face in life. They also taught me to be kind to the people around me and bring those up around me if they require it. It's unfortunate in this day and age some people didn't have that drilled into them as children. Some people like to live in a dog eat dog world, poor souls. I'm here for those people to ❤️. As my elders also use to say to people they were trying to help, it's never to late to change your ways.

Hope you find happiness in your life my new friend and your able to be kind to the people around you ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.