SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-12314

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Oh hi again sweetheart ❤️

It's wise to be aware that you're a pip trader Vs my position as a long-term independent shareholder.

At the end of 2020 I took a long-term position initially at 4c. I subsequently have been dollar cost averaging since.

I was willing to give them a 5-10 year window to pull this off. Seems to be about right.

The business has come a long way since those early days I must say. I was under the impression it would take a long time for them to be able to take onboard a big node and spokes like Capricorn. But good lord wouldn't you know, they announced them in 2023! Crazy stuff! I guess that's due to AirPlus and becoming PayFac certified.

As I mentioned on Friday everything happens in a stepwise fashion. To fully digest Capricorn I'm fully aware it's going to take time. The revenue derived from Capricorn will keep increasing all the way up until full take-up is completed ❤️

Would you like to show your workings that justify your position? Always a good idea to back up your position by runnings the numbers.

All the best my friend, hope you have a great day and are able to participate in succinct discussions.

May peace and happiness shine upon your soul, love ya ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.