SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The last video was fairly measured I think, probably his best...

1. 4,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5002
    The last video was fairly measured I think, probably his best performance to date, but I think you may need to go back to some of the 2021 webinar performances to see what got even the holders quite hot under the collar. However he seems to have learned his lesson so some credit where it’s due… although to be honest I still don’t think he’s good at articulating exactly what Spenda’s software really does apart from mentioning “data” and “lending” and “facilitating payments flow” and tidbits to that effect. Lots of enthusiasm but not a lot of concrete explanation.

If you put yourself in the shoes of a completely new investor (which is often who those short videos are designed to intercept), you can go away from those videos still fairly unclear about what this company’s key offering and competitive advantage is.

He certainly exudes confidence in what the company has ahead, the question remains when will this confidence manifest itself in actual quarterly results? It likely won’t be this quarter - there’s still no debt warehouse in place and the end of March is in sight. More waiting it seems, but at least the SP looks to have bottomed or formed some support.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 21/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.