SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1326

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I think the market punished SPX clearly due to lack of what it deems significant revenue.

I also think many have mistaken Mr Goats excitement and positivity in his webinars over the past year to mean huge revenue was incoming over the past 3 or so quarters.

Mr Goat did however repeatedly state the need for managed growth initially, and revenue has been growing in line with that sentiment. Stable managed growth using the company's own cash.

That strategy is very in line with the article @Mick_aub shared yesterday which discusses the need for fintech start ups to develop their capabilities in the early stages before chasing the huge growth opportunities.

Its a curious consideration to make, that these past few quarters of seemingly insufficient revenue is in fact demonstrating that Mr Goat is actually got his foot on the brakes whilst the capabilities and team are put into place to deal with explosive growth.

In this regard in these intial quarters we should all be cheering the low revenue as it shows that the company is properly positioning itself for a long prosperous future.

I have only seen one other poster mention the fact that large revenue so early on would have been a very bad sign about the inner workings of SPX.

In a more simplified way of looking at things, you wouldn't open up a 3 hat restaurant on a friday night to a full house of bookings, accept a function for 100 at 7pm and give all your senior chefs the night off and leave it to the 1st year apprentices. Everything would quickly fall apart. Way too much volume and not enough trained staff to handle the flood of orders.

So, in my humble opinion mr goats excitement no doubt stems from the fact that he has been prepping hard for service and he knows he is about to serve up a succulent meal. Like in a restaurant, the hard work gets done long before the customers arrive, the payment comes after.

Bring on the DW i say! Hopefully its nearly dinner time!

Praise be to the Croians!

Glory to the gread head chef mr goat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.