SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ahhh yes, CAPLINK... I really Wonder how much revinue this...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Ahhh yes, CAPLINK... I really Wonder how much revinue this generated for Spenda (Cirralto) ..... Ummm what? OK, my mistake - this from Motopia Ltd annual financial report year ended 2016!:
    (Yes, after this small amount of time SPX is still to be considered a 'startup' in 2024 - by some)

Mr Adrian Floate (Non-Executive Director)
    "....Designed the CAPlink EDI network for the automotive industry in conjunction with the Capricorn society, co-founding the CLANG online car service portal and in more recent times leading the Appstablishment software team to create award mobile App's for business collaboration. He is the founder and director of Cirralto who have been instrumental in providing the online portal to utilise Motopia's conversion software to provide a global online service...."

So, with '2000 suppliers and 728,000 members' and a "Global" service why did this alone not elevate Motopia/Cirralto/Spenda into CFP in all these years....yes yes, I know you say they are still a startup (LOL)

An upgrade to services will very likely see improved revinue but in no way game changing IMO because of the implementation and ongoing support costs, again, IMO based on company history (See above)

And again I will get no answer from you as I am pretty sure you have me on ignore...but perhaps others may find this of value?

Anyhow DYOR, and as to my moniker AIMO (In Other Words My opinion should be ignored, as you conveniently do so)

Ballsup - By name and Nature

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.14K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3588297 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1313343 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 329314
Last updated 12.34pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.