SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-13744

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi, glad you are open to converstaion. I found your statement interesting: "difference here spenda is cloud base saas with new technology and features which can be integrated to many accounting software small and large. e.g. qb , myob, xero, sap etc."

This is hardly a new development for Spenda:
    "Flash Convert started its life as a tool to modernise on-premise versions of MYOB and QuickBooks to Xero. Flash Convert is now being expanded to include modernisation from Reckon, Cashflow Manager and online versions of QuickBooks and MYOB to Xero plus legacy systems to ERP products like SAP, BY Design and Dynamics 365.

The base fee for all conversion services: $500 plus gst. "

Where did I get this information? There is a whole lot more 'eye opening' stuff when we research SPX, I stand by my assertatioin that Spenda is NOT a startup, as some claim. Some more pricing information? From the same source:

There are 3 revenue streams:

1. Supplier Modernisation – Cirralto recieves $5000 from each supplier it modernises and enables onto the platform
    2. AU Produce Store Sales Commission – Cirralto makes 1% of AU sales
    3. CH Produce Store Sales Commission - Cirralto makes 1% of AU sales

Cirralto/Motopia Outcome
    1. Modernisation revenue at $500 per customer
    2. $13.90/month in trailing commission
    3. Affirmation of business plan

Customer acquisition via third party sales channels and marketing via their marketplaces. Presently, we are working across sales channels with several vendors including SAP, Xero, NETO, Greentree and Microsoft Business Solutions.

Anyhow, hardly new IMHO. All this and much more is available here:

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/...opia-progresses-cirralto-acquisition-3A465895

Makes for fascinating reading, from 24 Feb 2017

Back then I thought much like some here do now.....Older and hopefully a tiny bit wiser now

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and nature. Please DYOR, don't listen to my or others fantasy, try to find facts,
    Not financial advice and NFI

Happy to chat when I have time. Otherwise I generally sit back with a beer and popcorn when I read the forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.