SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hmmm, there was only one element that 'kind of'' was what you...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hmmm, there was only one element that 'kind of'' was what you asked Mr 2000 - the rest have no relation to your questions that were to, to be fair, actually aimed at broad range of people - not specifically Merchant.

My questions were specifically asked of you, and I will allow your own logic to apply as to why you deflect and don't bother answering respectful questions that are relevant to the subject matter (SPX) that is being discussed.

It is you I would like answers from, to my questions. I don't really understand why you apply 'rules' to others that you don't apply to yourself? Happy to discuss despite different time zones I will try to answer your questions that you put to me, if you are willing to answer mine in a thoughtful, or at least, a respectful manner

To answer your question that was directed to all that sit on a nparticular side of the fence - I would submit myself as a candidate to run the company. Does that help you? Could I do better than GOAT? Maybe, maybe not but at least I believe I would try to be there for retail holders and by extension, all holders

On another note, the last consolidation that GOAT presided over was a 100 to 1 consolidation, not 30 to 1 as someone suggested might happen

Food for thought?

Cheers,

Ballsup - By name and nature...AIMO, NFA and NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.14K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3588297 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1313343 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 329314
Last updated 12.34pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.