SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Unfortunately, what's also very low is the success rate...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Unfortunately, what's also very low is the success rate Spenda has of executing their ambitions in a timely manner, if at all. Your sitting back and relaxing nonsense is based on your ~9 months of investment watching your initial claimed parcel go from .007 to 1.8 and back to .007. What you've experienced is what's been occurring for years. The presentations they put out for you to froth over are just management's hopes and dreams down on paper. There are countless failures and wild statements which investors, including yourself should not be relaxed about. You've made it well known you love research, so set aside a day and watch every Spenda interview from the last 3 years and read every investor presentation. It's sure to be an eye opening/watering experience. I don't believe they intentionally mislead, as I'm sure the Goat really does want everything he says. He/the team just aren't cut out to get there in the time needed.

In the near term at least, it's clear Carpet Court won't get us across the line, nor will Ebev, Airplus, FSCO or On The Box (I wonder how successful that partnership has been) Capricorn are the only ones who can prop Spenda up, and you'd better hope they choose to when it's crunch time.

The 4c's are the only things that matter. Don't put your faith in the "upcoming operational milestones". Doing so demonstrates your naivety when it comes to Spenda. The video and presentation research you do will explain why.

Merchant, with his heart of gold, is forever wishing holders good luck, and I assure you that you, me, Beefy, Trumpy, CJTJ, Lizzy, Barely, Slasha, Topdog, Kenny and anyone I missed need every bit of luck there is.

IMO obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.