SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

@Exmouth1987 I disagree - they are not on time. Or SPX would...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    @Exmouth1987 I disagree - they are not on time.
    Or SPX would have received payment in full to the value of $1.2mill at the end of last quarter not $600 odd k,
    Nor are they on time for eBev and the initial 100 customers,
    Nor are they on time for the rollout in full to Carpet Court,
    And what a cluster Agrichain turned out to be.....

And that is the point, most here are also holders. I would hope (like myself) did their research and saw an oppurtunity to invest based information provided by the company. It is then beholden on the company to meet the expectations and timelines THEY SET and deliver to. In 3 years this has simply not occurred, so no I don't believe any of the timelines or milestaones anymore as they have consistently not held up their end of the bargain.

I do hope this changes, but there is also no way they will deliver to Capricorn to the extent you elude they will in 3 months. Which means the next 2 x 4C reports are going to be as bad as the last one, with costs increasing at more than 10 to 1 ratio for each new dollar in. Given the amount of cash in the bank, that is a problem to say the least.

Not to mention not once have the revenue % come close to predictions made because everyone seems to assume that all payments are being made by Credit Card (really good for SPX - agreed) but the reality the vast majority of payments B2B are still beuing completed by Direct Debit or EFT or Cheque which yeild SPX a maximum of 26c per invoice regardless of invoice value.

I do want SPX to be successful, I did my research and liked what I saw - I now (after 4 years of being patient) need management to start actually doing what they say they are going to do by when they say it will be done for a change and hopefully that will be enough in the next 6 months to keep it alive without further dilution to long term holders who put their money and their faith in SPX.
    Last edited by Notthedart: 25/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.