SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Again you are putting words in my mouth.At no point have i...

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Again you are putting words in my mouth.

At no point have i elluded to a full rollout to capricorn in 3 months so please stop saying so.

The company has not said that the capricorn rollout would take 3 months either.

The timeline they have presented has been adhered to and is on time and on target.

As i have said multiple times i didn't invest for Carpet Court, Ebev, Agrichain nor AirPlus. They are cream on top of Capricorn imo.

As for Ebev the trial of 100 venues was slated to kick off early this year and take 3 months. Hence if is commenced at the end of February it would be completed this coming friday, so your assertation that Ebev timeline has been missed is also another misinformation furphy.

I think you are making these false accusations because imo you are not relaxed and too tense.

Imo you should try to relax and enjoy watching the company grow.

Imo being stressed makes you misinterpreting information to your detriment and misrepresent others comments in your imo posts imo.

So imo just relax and enjoy watching Capricorn roll out together with me in a relaxed manner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $452 64.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14557773 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7290385 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.