SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-14456

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi Ex...This whole "100 thousand per month MINIMUM" schtick is interesting. How do you know that is the minimum? Perhaps it is the total that Cap will pay once fully run out to all arms. They may well charge $30.00 per merchant but SPX gets 100k per month. Do you actually know what the deal is?

"Spenda will generate at least $2m in revenue from software and services in calendar year 2024. Software revenues are expected to significantly exceed the minimum $100k monthly revenue as Spenda’s software is rolled out to Capricorn’s 26,000 Members"

My take is that Cap are paying 100k per month (Once fully rolled out) for the software. the rest ...well, to exceed the 100k there will need to be take up of 'other' services. Do you dispute this analysis?

If I was in Cap's position, I would be paying SPX 100k per month, and charging MY clients a premium above that, $30.00 if you like (Using YOUR figures) Making ME money from a service that I pay for - exactly as business is carried out

Cap is NOT a charity, so what is in it for them to buy into Spenda if not the above?

That is the easiest of all to answer - to protect the IP, being Caplink and whatever the deal is with SPX. Do you think they give a crap about Carpet Court or Agri etc?

And on Caplink, how much in the 4C is from that ongoing SAAS? I have trouble finding out what was paid for that software and if there is ongoing income - can you enlighten me?

Meh, you won't answer me as usual, perhaps some others here will engage in civilised conversation about the stock I once held a motza in

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and nature, NFA, IMO, and NFI as usual

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $96.01K 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7759126 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3223458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.