SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hey Abdubul! So, guess what? I'm a proud shareholder of...

1. 3,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Hey Abdubul!

So, guess what? I'm a proud shareholder of SPENDA, and let me tell you, it's super cool to see how awesome our company is doing! We're like superheroes in the digital payments world, always making big moves and exceeding expectations.

You know our partners like Carpet Court, Ebev, and Capricorn? Well, they're all on board with us, and everything's going smoothly, just like clockwork. SPENDA's like the captain of the ship, steering us toward success with every step.

And guess what else? We've got some exciting new deals in the works, getting ready to take us even higher! It's like watching a rocket ship blasting off into space!

Looking ahead to FY25, it's gonna be EPIC! SPENDA's growing like crazy, and we're gonna be at the top of the game in the payments industry.

But hey, not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes, there are people out there who don't get it, like Merchant2000 and those others. They talk a big game, but they don't really know what they're talking about. So, let's just smile and wave at their posts, okay?

So, Abdubul, do you like it when things are explained in a simple way? Or are you more of a "give me all the details" kind of person? Let me know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.