SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-14547

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Oh, dear Merchant2000, it seems you've once again graced us with your presence, armed with your arsenal of false information and name-calling. Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we?

Firstly, I must gently remind you that Spenda is not even close to being the worst performing stock, contrary to your persistent claims. Its ASX Rank stands at a modest 1,347 out of 2,383, and its Sector Rank is a respectable 114 out of 240. Now, I understand numbers may not be your strong suit, but perhaps a little fact-checking before your next tirade could save us all some time.

Now, onto your curious behavior. Why do you feel the incessant need to resort to lies, insults, and spamming false information? Is it an attempt to compensate for a lack of substantive arguments? Or perhaps it's a misguided attempt to assert dominance in a domain where knowledge reigns supreme? Whatever the reason, might I suggest channeling that energy into more constructive pursuits?

Have you ever considered esoteric relaxation techniques? I'm talking about practices so obscure that even your wildest imagination might struggle to conjure them. Imagine a world where you don't feel compelled to spam the chat 24/7, where you can find solace in the gentle art of journaling and mindfulness. It's quite a utopian vision, wouldn't you agree?

And while we're on the topic of enlightenment, have you ever explored the teachings of Jesus or delved into the depths of Hinduism? Relaxation, my dear Merchant2000, comes not from blind adherence to falsehoods but from the deep well of knowledge and wisdom. It's a concept that might be foreign to you, but fear not, for there's always room for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.