SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-14637

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    I have been answering questions from other forum users.

Feel free to go check on @Merchant2000 post history if you like, he started tagging me at 6am and was still at it half hr ago. All day long non stop!

14.5hrs and he reckons hes not interested in the stock like yourself, but here you both are, every day, chatting away about spenda!

Oh how marvelous!

You know what's crazy? Merchant2000 won't stop dissing Spenda, totally ignoring how far the company has come. Way back during that pump and dump drama, Spenda was just starting out, no deals, no revenue. But now, they've got partnerships with big names like Carpet Court, Capricorn, ebev, and Airplus. It's nuts!

Some folks, like Merchant2000, probably aren't even shareholders, yet they keep spreading negativity without understanding the company's current position. But for us who see the big picture, Spenda's future looks bright. With more deals in the pipeline and revenue on the horizon, the current share price is a steal compared to the peak during the pump and dump.

And you know what's the best part? Watching the company grow—it's like a relaxing ride with exciting twists and turns.

Good luck to all holders and do your own relaxation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.