SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-15203

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Spenda is set for a big FY25, and here’s why I’m confident:

Firstly, we’ve seen rapid growth. We went from processing $100 million in payments in FY23 to $750 million total payments as per their updated website. This shows our platform is not just scalable but highly valued by our customers.

Our strong partnerships are key. Capricorn and ebev are coming online next quarter, and Capricorn alone brings a huge network with 3.4 billion transactions per year. This will significantly boost our transaction volumes and revenue.

Market validation is clear. Moving from pre-revenue in FY22 to substantial revenue by FY24 proves the market trusts and values Spenda’s solutions. The success we’ve seen so far is just the beginning.

Customer satisfaction is high. The increasing transaction volumes highlight that our clients aren’t just sticking with us; they’re expanding their usage, which shows our platform’s effectiveness.

Insider confidence is another bullish sign. Insiders aren’t selling, and our director participated in the last capital raise, showing strong internal belief in Spenda’s future.

We’re also well-positioned for further expansion. With the foundation laid over FY23 and FY24, we’re ready for further scaling. Onboarding new partners and clients will drive even higher transaction volumes and revenue in FY25.

Despite recent share price pullbacks, we’re at strong support levels. With Capricorn and ebev coming online, I expect increased investor confidence and potential price recovery.

In summary, Spenda’s rapid growth, strong partnerships, market validation, high customer satisfaction, insider confidence, and strategic positioning all point to a very promising FY25. The future looks bright for Spenda and its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103333 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6518320 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.05am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.