SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1531

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Thanks for the video link @Eggboy

I am across all the commentary here by the usual posters and I am in agreement with both the negative and positive rational and considered views espoused about this company.
    I am not going to go into share price validation arguments because at this end of the market it is all about management and their execution.
    I will also not speak disparagingly of management (as some have done), at it is not management's fault that I am invested in what is currently an underperforming investment.
    Currently, management have not executed to a level I have been expecting and of late I have been wavering re keep my holding.
    I am nervous about the up coming 4c as it needs to be a good one. Anything less will see the share price suffer and that is my conundrum.
    Yet, I can't help but want Adrian to win, as irrational as such a statement is from an investor's point of view. I can't make-up my mind whether to cut my losses (sound investment rational) and or continue to support management (the undoubted fog of human emotion)....hoping they can pull this off.
    Again, I accept all the rational intellectual arguments of why this can be a bad investment and why it would be unwise to go down with the captain of the ship holding onto my investment.
    I did not invest with a lack of understanding of this company but I will admit this particular investment is teaching me more about myself as an investor than I have cared to experience

I took a couple of things away from the video worth noting;
    a) From 3.54 mins - turnkey implementation of Spenda's full product suit takes approximately 3 months to implement (that's a long time!) Yet, parts of the service like BNPL and or financial services (lending) can be implemented within days. It seems we have our answer as to why Spenda has become more of a financial services provider than just relying on SaaS income alone.
    b) From 4.53 mins - Spenda prefers to price their services from a packaged bundle services arrangement (ie specifically Payments & Financial Services) and then provide SaaS services for free (as a tool) to draw the client into taking the full package services. So I am not expecting large amounts of income into the future from SaaS services and I will admit that bothers me.

The one thing I would like clarity on, if anybody can assist; is the use of the Spenda's SaaS platform for their lending service. The way I see it, the "art" of lending will be greatly enhanced with the full clarity of the borrower's known cashflow position, which would be better understood through the implementation of Spenda's ledger to ledger software.

The question: to borrow money from Spenda, does the business need to take elements of Spenda's SaaS platform...no questions asked fête a complis for which Spenda can monitor the cashflow of the borrower?

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.617K 737.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4395288 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.