SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1534

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Thank you for your response @Warnie.
    I don't disagree with any of your observations.
    I have assumed that my question will probably not be answered in this forum, so I have asked the company directly this morning by email.
    May be it will be answered, may be it won't. Its all part of the investment decision process I will go through.
    Lending is a risk full stop. If you read the post I made some time ago, you will appreciate that I have a better understanding than most of the realities of lending to commercial entities Post #: 59279086
    Live data can provide better insights than an inert bank statement, especially before these figures become sanitised through various accounting processes. Nothing beats reading the tea leaves directly from the in's and out's of a business's cash flow (i.e their general working account). Overlay AI and a few cash flow lending warning parameters and you would be better informed to make business decisions. It is here that I am interested in the use of Fresh Supply Co's data especially in the Agri space.
    I have my own reasons to want to know if Spenda ensures that their software platform is used when lending to an entity. Again it is part of my personal investment analysis.
    I am in no rush Warnie, I am not lamenting my investment here, I have had my winners and losers over my years of investing on the ASX.
    I am continually learning on this great journey of investing.
    Thanks again for posting.
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2888178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 555000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.