SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I want to start with I’m honestly not trying to stir but I am...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    I want to start with I’m honestly not trying to stir but I am legitimately curious.

Given the lack of news this quarter, one has to assume the Capricorn DSD is still yet to be complete, the ebev pilot of 100 sites is also taking longer than the 3 months scheduled at the time of the announcement. The removal of Andrew and zero news on Agrichain or scheduled recommencement of that particular engagement. And finally no updates Carpet Court implementation or take up of either the SOE or B2C terminals. Yet according to LinkedIn ads and a couple of “I’m excited to announce I’m starting with Spenda as a ……”. So staff are growing or more to the point costs are further increasing.

What indicators lead you to believe this quarter will not be worse than last quarter? My understanding that the above are all prerequisites for any growth so until these are completed next quarters planned activities can not start, which in turn would lead to further burn of cash on hand. I’m open to any information sources other than ASX and LinkedIn because other than those it’s hard to find information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $96.01K 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7759126 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3223458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.