SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1541

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Hi @Mimateonik

I will try and do justice to your question.
    The time frame surprised me because I thought Spenda's software stack was more "plug and play" in nature.
    Standalone units that did not require a lot of training and or implementation to use and simply plugged into an existing business's software stack.
    I appreciate that a 3 month time frame would not be long for a system wide implementation for say an ERP solution, but I did not think the Spenda's software solution was that complex.
    I than began to wonder if this was the reason why we have not had the confirmation of the sizable uptake of the Spenda product by all those businesses which was once eluded to by Adrian.
    A three month installation process would take considerable human resources and I would have expected to see implementation fees which I have not seen in any 4C as yet.
    I understand management not wanting to say exactly how their business model works (especially as a start-up) but I am getting some what confused as to what modules of Spenda's software is actually making the company money.
    We accepted a large dilution in SOI when we merged/acquired Appstablishment and I am looking for the value accretion within the software stack that was eluded to at that time.
    Hence my email to the company this morning regarding their software requirements for clients who seek to use Spenda's financial bundled services since this seems to be where the company is concentrating their primary efforts.
    Cheers,
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.