SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

I’ll save you the agony of fruitless anticipation.The 4C will...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163

I’ll save you the agony of fruitless anticipation.

The 4C will reveal another massive loss. The preamble will spruik another quarter of record revenues and highlight the exciting future direction of the company due to multiple strategic partnerships.

Hot on the heels of this will be an investor webinar where the CEO, instead of talking directly to the shareholders, will answer a number of Dorothy Dix questions. His answers will be heavily punctuated with words such as “I guess”, “if you like”, “verticals”, “value chain”, “scalability”, “end to end”, and other meaningless phrases. At no point will plain English be used to explain the company’s current dire financial situation nor the strategy to pull themselves out of it. At the end of the webinar there will be a Q&A where the CEO will become frustrated that investors want to know at what point their money will be employed to ensure a return on their investment.

As I can’t predict the future, all of the above is in my opinion only. This being said, when it comes to human behaviour, past performance IS a strong predictor of future performance.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and trust me I wish it weren’t so. On a positive note hopefully I’ve saved you and others the chore and stress of hoping for something that simply isn’t going to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.612K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52391 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5896304 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.