SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-1615

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Thanks for the response @investig8 and sorry for the delay.

I absolutely agree that we’re not dealing with a full ERP implementation. (I have been involved in planing quite a few) There is no need for Deloitte’s or KPMG wheel in teams of well dressed smiling consultants for the next 12 months. From your response I see you may have some experience here too.

But if you drill down through the Spenda product pages the list is fairly comprehensive. Even thought it could be described as a “turnkey” solution there is always stuff to be done to make it all work. And then you test, test, train and pilot some sites to make sure it’s going to work and the customer can successfully use it all.

The size of organisation who are coming on board are unlikely to have many people who can devote themselves 100% to the implementation so resources.

The other complexity here is that to fully test the solution they have to engage with the customer’s customer (maybe more than 1) as you’d want to make sure that the transactions flow as expected and everyone involved can realise the benefits.

This all takes time and pulls people away from their jobs. From my experience I had it in my head that around 3 months elapsed time would be realistic for a good quality outcome implementing all the products but that’s just a quick “thumbnail scope” not a fully developed project plan.

That particular video is my favourite as Adrian talks numbers and specific which is music to my ears. Hopefully the next presentation will include more facts, stats, details and figures.

By the way there was an increase in the implementation revenue. Not a huge number, but a good indication. Page 17 of the Half Yearly Rpt

I wasn’t overly concerned about the share trading of the Appstablishment deal. It just had to happen.

On another note - Linked In is a very useful source of information. A few days of ferreting around led me to the conclusion that a lot of people have worked with Adrian for many years . Low turnover, in IT, is a very good positive indicator especially when employees take shares instead of pay rises.

Kind regards M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.