SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-162

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I would counter that with stating you do not have a clue.

It was you that suggested bankers would be looking at the SP.

It was i that suggested the bankers would be more interested in viewing the data and returns SPENDA where getting off their self funded debt facility eg. looking at the long term view and sustainability.

The pump from last year was plainly a pump and dump and they are occurring constantly across the ASX.

As for taking a punt..i have been following the progress of SPENDA for some years, i would consider my optimism to be based on the continual progress of the company which has grown in leaps and bounds.

Furthermore i do not have "unwavering optimism". If i smell a rat i will be dumping my shares in a flash and heading for the hills, its just that i dont smell a rat and i see a huge potential.

Risk appetite? i dont see much risk here, just upside potential soon to be realised in my opinion.

16 or 17 months cash runway if the company does absolutely nothing... but they are not doing nothing and revenue is increasing.

No matter what the size of our intitial DW that will start bringing in a significant boost to revenue.

If you don't see the potential, then why even bother posting. Sell up and go chase unicorns elsewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.