SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Its pretty obvious there is a nefarious group participating in a...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Its pretty obvious there is a nefarious group participating in a parasitical trading strategy. At first I thought it was a joke but the last weeks activities has really confirmed that.

Those in the 'against' camp really found their voices when the stock spiraled from 5cents to 2. Amazing how it motivated so many to share their pessimistic view on the stock. I think some of the investors would have appreciated that commentary earlier, myself included, as some of the material shared absolutely was fair in its critique. As the stock moves in ones bias it does provide confirmation of ones belief hence we've seen conviction rise and rise over the fairly hopeless journey that's been the last 6 months.

Some want blood because they don't like Adrian. He has provided a good example of what not to do when running an ASX listed company. I think he has learnt though. His wealth has also divided more than anybody's on this forum. The companies were paid for in script so it seems a pretty daft idea to then let the company dissolve into nothingness.

So whilst acknowledging some poor governance, I'd recommend visitors of this forum to be wary of the intention of some posters here who are bathing in the glory of their awesome call to get out or not participate. Consider why so many people would spend so much time in a shitty 50m company on hotcopper.

I'm content to see this company keep onboarding clients, improve their tech and position for global B2B transactions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.886K 653.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2231112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1102070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.