SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Mate, wow.........A non-biased, agenda less, altruistic...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Mate, wow.........A non-biased, agenda less, altruistic assessment of the stock. Holy Banana's I almost fell over, and this is superb work, (If you aren't already employed in this capacity, then I think you should be assessing specs and selling these for 30 dollars a peep my man. I am sure many punters could have saved themselves thousands making up their own minds rather than reading the drek on this forum.

This crystalises and reflects my own sentiment, In that the concept absolutely is worthy of merit, but the team backing it and leadership have a record of shady behavior and they are just jumping all over the place in terms of setting and achieving goals.

Floate is a nobody, he's never done anything of this scale or complexity and his track record is a bunch of fly by night companies, and his presentations are laughable in terms of substance, he just prattles on for 20 mins about how the tech is like this or like that, but not what it is or what problem it addresses.

In terms of elevator pitch he'd be lucky to finish walking the length of the great wall. I never understood the zealous admiration for the guy, I wouldn't let him sweep my floors as he's inept and clumsy and lacks follow through.

Can Spenda pull off a moon shot? Maybe but not with Gomer Pyle at the helm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $488 69.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8358251 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.