SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Fair enough, that you don't wish to be overally optimistic, but...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Fair enough, that you don't wish to be overally optimistic, but your summary is very pessimistic. Granted I could be wrong. But Adrian said that once the DW is in place it's going to completely change our revenue profile. So I think you are downplaying point 2 "expansion". We have heard deals with fresh supply and also agri along with further expansion of JT in China (granted this might be going slower than expected due to Covid in China). Also point 1 is for "new" payments at the backhalf of last quarter. The announcement singling 150-100mill additional funding flowing through Spenda is particularly relevant. They are obviously being very selective with their growth prior to the DW. Adrian has said they don't want to onboard customers and then not be able to supply. Obviously the lack of a dw at this point has thrown things out significantly. Lastly in the last quarter there was a 47% increase in lending, so when I see further Convergence (granted strange language), that's what I continue to think, but on a bigger scale due to DW. Whatever we are doing in Spenda Inda and singapore isn't just going to sit there for 2 hours. it can't. But to each their own. I have reasonable amount of options and I'm not expecting a loss. Any committal of funds through DW through lending, in the millions, at an average return of 19% is going to start impacting revenue and sp. So i remain optimistic, but hopefully we'll know for sure shortly. I would hope that with a dw, Spenda is then able to provide updates on our other agreements and expected revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.