SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-2629

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Ahh yes! Good morning all SPENDORIANS!

Black coffee is such a tremendous way to start the day! Delicious!

My pre-dawn thoughts on the week!

It is so very much the recent federal election here at our favourite stonk discussion hub.

Over the last week we had two very positive signs to be excited about. Them being:

- The spotting of a wild spendokimon, the new user JerryBeers was kind enough to share an invoice showing that new customer has been spotted using SPENDA payments..a wa air conditioning company employing 150ppl and with 10 commercial outlets.

- Mr Goat and Lambo appearing with the MasterCard VP of global Trade doing a presentation to a group of top end of town buisness looking people.

We all got excited! I certainly did.

What was the result? An increase in downpamping activity and some deep pocketed traders who want your shares dumping huge volumes of shares to supress the buying and try and shake free some yumyum SPX by crushing our spirits.

delusional.

This has been a very difficult hold, to be sure, but as we saw yesterday there were plenty of buyers gobbling up the near 60m shares sold.

I pesonally believe our time in the sun is coming, our DW will arrive and the delays which have been the source of this downtrend will be a thing of the past.

In that way i view this red patch as simply transitory.

The asx is just a marketplace for people to buy and sell their stakes in SPX.

The vultures spend inordinate amounts of time trying to convince us that SPX is rubbish, but that they will happily buy it off us for a fraction of the price.

The current trading price of SPX is based on fear that it will not perform, for this reason i call the SP DELUSIONAL.

I believe that SPX FSCO and MasterCard and our other many partners as yet unknown shall deliver.

Therefore i say my shares are for sale to anyone who wants to buy them for what i value them at. My current valuation is at $6.66 per share.

No low ballers and tire kickers please.

When jesus comes again he will be very cross with ye whom seek to undercut your fellow man through turning the ASX into a temple of greed, lies and deception!

Praise the goat! Praise Jesus!

Onwards to victory spendorians, weep not for our fallen allies. Our time will come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $455 64.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8363036 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.