SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-3206

1. 15,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    I bring in something from last July, can you believe it nearly a year ago which deals with point 4 from wasko. This after the Invigo tie up.

The current $2 million loan agreement between the Company and Invigo will remain in place and will
    be consolidated into the Company’s post acquisition accounts. Invigo has entered into other funding
    arrangements with wholesale lenders for the purpose of providing debt and liquidity funding to its
    clients, these loan amounts are fully offset by loan funds payable from its customers. There will be
    no material gross impact to Cirralto’s tangible net assets and liabilities as a result of the acquisition,
    however at any point in time Invigo can have up to $25 million in client lending and wholesale debt.
    No additional material funding is required to jointly rollout Invigo’s products and services post
    acquisition.

Tell me now whether we would be happy to actually have a $25M debt warehouse as i type.
    But it's coming. I didn't rent a yacht in the Maldives but I did buy a pack of Maltesers at the Hive abbotsford.
    Early last year one of our old esteemed shareholders Harry who goes by the two worded monicker of 'hushed/noisless/soundless/voiceless/muted/muffled ......effervescent/sparkling/simmering/gurgling/fizzing"
    did get rather upset over the go- kart, racing track get together. Being peeved was an understatement as he took
    management to task. I would like to give a big shout out to SB who didn't quite come up with this quote but
    could almost be attributed with it - 'Where's there's smoke, there's a firesale !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 910000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 364336 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.