SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-415

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    No, a debt warehouse requires cash not investors. There is already a debt warehouse up and running funded by SPENDAs own cash. Which means we are earning revenue from our own funds intrest free.

AF has said he plans on doing so to demonstrate our capabilities in order to negotiate better rate for the wholesale cash we will be buying for our enhanced beefed up debt warehouse.

AF also stated there had been a small delay not a big delay in bringing this enhanced debt warehouse online in his last interview.

A small delay to me could be a week or two or it could be a month or two. But.. as he also said they were pushing to get it over the line by christmas but didnt quite get there. Give christmas was some 7.5 weeks ago we can assume that we are certainly much closer to getting this enhanced DW online than we have ever been before.

It is my opinion that they more than likely opted to run the intitial debt warehouse off their own cash to generate better data and more cash with which to negotiate good rates for the wholesale cash.

Whatever is going on though im sure we will find out soon enough. Until then... feel the burn biches!

I quite look forward to the DW ann and the subsequent rush from all those who sold out all trying to get back in at once, i think it will be quite the spectacle. I think there will be quite a few who expect they will be buying back in at around the current price only to find there are quite a few others with a similar plan and the millions of shares on the sell side will mysteriously vanish as they do at such times.

I am going to sleep like a baby tonight, i just whipped up a fresh batch of pasta and a puttanesca sauce.. my god it was fantastic!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4092/4092773-59b22016f0ac3c5ad19922e7cbd46b86.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.