SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

No one knows my situation here or when I invested. But for your...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331

No one knows my situation here or when I invested. But for your information, I'm 90% down. I bought in at 6,7,8,9,10,12,14. But you tell me, whether or not buying between 14-21 cents was a mistake, that any seasoned investor would have backed away from. I watched it, I tried to sell at 21 cents, i eventually sold some at 17 cents because it went up and down so fast and then settled on 14 cents. If people bought in at that time, they need to reflect on it and learn from it. Where is the ego in that statement? People have rushed in, hoping to make a fortune on a speccy stock.
    Yes, Adrian talked it up, I have no doubt he believed his own words, but I watch many CEOS and they all do the same, some succeed, some don't. The CEO is biased, and isn't going to say anything negative, everything needs to be positive, especially with a speccy stock.
    I have no problems with people providing balanced approaches, there's a lot to discuss and work through.

There is no balanced approach by qqqqqq or lithiumburn, dozens of posts a day repeating the same information, hammering any negative point, turning any information into a negative sentiment, misquoting, taking information out of context. It's ridiculous.
    if people want to trade a stock, that's their business, they will get burnt eventually, unless they are very good at it.
    One's investing horizon needs to be years and also take into account national and global factors that are outside of the company.
    Lessons to be learnt all over the place.
    they are back on ignore, I can't handle their filth, it reflects so poorly on them as human beings, that I don't even want them on my screen. their sole aim is tear down people's wealth. You talk about my ego!? Please. do you not think qqqqqq and Lithiumburn are not positing dozens of posts a day for their little moment where they can say, gotcha and feel good about themselves. Fighting against 4-5 prominent posters. What about the hundreds of others who they are misleading, not providing a balanced view. bloody hell, why would you bother posting so much on a stock you don't own.
    We might get a dw notice today, we might not, we might have a million dollar plus quarter, we might. they don't know, neither do i. are they presenting it that way? hardly. Are they presenting information in light of the current global financial crisis, no.
    Even the 4pm deadline today isn't factional. show me where that is said. I agree it's what shareholders expect, and I want more information about it, I also want it to happen. but the dw can very well be up and running without a large financial institution backing them, because they are funding it themselves. It's not what I want to hear, sure. But that's factual. it's not factual to say, SPX comes cashing down if we don't have a dw by 4.
    I'm done with this absolutely shit on HC for now anyway.

Cheerio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.