SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-486

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    "Since SPENDA doesnt have anything groundbreaking businesses would just go with their banks or established global monsters, wouldn't they?"

Perhaps you should explain that to Mastercard, Visa, Fiserv and Microsoft and ask them why they have bothered to partner with us if we haven't got anything groundbreaking. They will maybe give you an advisory position to thank you for insights.

Maybe let Ebev, whola, James Tyler know as well. They are either old enough to stick with what they know or tech saavy enough to work it out themselves.

I didn't say government contract. I said governments around the world are pushing towards cashless societies and digital invoicing and payments which is new groundbreaking technology that is being adopted and developed globally (see microsoft published artical about continuing working with CRO/SPX through 2022 to develop digital payment solutions)

Cash was king but its fast becoming redundant. Digital payments, crypto and blockchain is the future and thats exactly the space that SPX is growing in.

Fintech is not finished, its taking over. If you don't have the stomach for it, i believe the big 4 sell shares on the ASX. As for me, im a spicy boi. In fact all investors in SPX are spicy boi's. But not all spicy boi's are Croians. Only those whom do their own research so that the eternal whale Bigga may reveal his plan to them are called upon to accept the honour of wearing the sacred whale cloak onesie.

I think SPENDA should make available whale onesies on their website. I would totally get into that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $355 44.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18292163 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2228723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.