SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

It's just the beginning for Spenda!, page-5230

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Theory, they have secured their big facility but ASX will not allow them to announce it until in use? I guess only time will tell. I was an investor in one of the businesses they bought and have 5M shares at much higher prices than today but I haven’t sold as I believe they have a good product offering - I think they have realised how hard it is to get to market as it’s a big change for companies to move/implement new IT, sales leads time would be months if not years in some cases. Then you have the beta testing and how many issues come up with implementation. I wasn’t expecting to see anything meaningful until end of this year and will be keen to see last qtr results and update. The lending appears to be going from strength to strength but be good to see revenue/numbers on the other side and to see how bad cash burn still is or getting closer to break even. I keep coming back to the tech and if it will change the way things are done which I believe it will - but still waiting to see if management can execute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.